Answering the eternal question - "You don't work? What do you DO all day?"

Friday, August 20, 2010

It's like a blast from the past

Wow, this blog is like a little window into the past.  Which I guess is what a blog is supposed to be, right?

I haven't written since over a year ago, and a lot has happened in that year.  Most notably - Charlie!



Who now looks like this:


Our third adorable little boy arrived on March 8, a week overdue, at 7lbs, 8oz, making him my smallest baby by an ounce.  He looks SO much like Oliver, but as I keep being told, they all look really related, anyway, so it's all good.  He's got Elliot's strawberry blond hair, Oliver's dark brown eyes, and a personality all his own.  His big brothers are totally smitten with him, which is nice.

Not much going on in the knitting world.  I'm working on a marigold sweater and I've got the back done.  I've been spending too much time online in the evening (Facebook, I'm shooting a nasty look at you) and not enough time knitting, so I don't have a whole lot to show for myself knitting-wise.  But I'm hoping to remedy this situation with less screen time, more needle time.  Sheesh, that makes me sound like a junkie or something.  More *knitting* needle time, I mean.

No comments: